What is Club Paper Pumpkin?
When you order Paper Pumpkin through the LISS website, you are automatically enrolled in Club Paper Pumpkin. As a perk, you will earn Snowflake Perks and an exclusive Alternate Paper Pumpkin Project PDF!
Here is a quick video of the types of projects that come in the Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription kit. Every month is a different theme, but it will always have a Stampin’ Spot ink pad, a full stamp set, and adhesive with all of the project paper.
What are Alternate Paper Pumpkin Projects (APPP)? These are new creations made using the Paper Pumpkin kit. You don’t need to follow the Paper Pumpkin directions if you don’t want to, and these alternative ideas are a fun way to personalize the supplies to suit your needs. The APPP PDF is exclusive to Club Paper Pumpkin members! (Note: You will not receive the FREE APPP PDF in the months you have skipped or cancelled.)
The Club Paper Pumpkin group will meet once a month virtually to make Paper Pumpkin projects from the current month’s kit. We meet via Zoom the last Friday of each month. This allows time for you to receive your kit in the mail. If you are too excited to dive right in when your kit arrives, feel free! Then, at the meeting show off your creations with the group!
Two ways to subscribe to paper pumpkin
OPTION 1. Month-to-month subscription and auto-delivery allow you to easily sign up and get started. Sign up on or before the 10th of any month, and your kit will ship around the 15th each month. It should arrive within 7 business days. You can skip a month or cancel your subscription at anytime. Cost is $22.00 per month (includes shipping) while you are a month-to-month subscriber.
OPTION 2. Prepaid subscriptions allow you to pay ahead for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months of Paper Pumpkin and they come with a few perks!
- Save on prepaid subscriptions
- $0.95/month on a 1 or 3-month subscription
- $1.95/month on a 6-month subscription
- or $2.53/month on a 12-month subscription
- You can add other Stampin’ Up! products to your order when you purchase a prepaid subscription.
- You can purchase as many prepaid subscriptions as you want, but you can only redeem one at a time, per account.
- Uninterrupted Subscriptions: When you redeem your subscription at PaperPumpkin.com, you have the option to include your payment information at checkout to keep receiving your monthly kit once your prepaid subscription ends.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin on a month-to-month plan by clicking on the following: