What is Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin’ Up!’s premiere all-inclusive monthly subscription card making kit.
Each kit comes with all of the materials to make multiples of each project design. Some months have 3D projects, but most are card based projects. Every month you will receive one Stampin’ Spot ink pad, perforated elemental pieces, a full stamp set, and adhesive. Depending on the projects each month, some kits may include ribbon and other fun embellishments. The only thing you will need to have on hand is a pair of scissors!
Paper Pumpkin is the perfect kit for beginners and expert card makers alike. Each month you will receive a different themed kit.
The following videos give a quick preview of what you might find in the kits each month.
Two ways to subscribe to paper pumpkin
OPTION 1. Month-to-month subscription and auto-delivery allow you to easily sign up and get started. Sign up on or before the 10th of any month, and your kit will ship around the 15th each month. It should arrive within 7 business days. You can skip a month or cancel your subscription at anytime. Cost is $22.00 per month (includes shipping) while you are a month-to-month subscriber.
Perfect Gift Giving Option
OPTION 2. Prepaid subscriptions allow you to pay ahead for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months of Paper Pumpkin and they come with a few perks!
- Save on prepaid subscriptions
- $0.95/month on a 1 or 3-month subscription
- $1.95/month on a 6-month subscription
- or $2.53/month on a 12-month subscription
- You can add other Stampin’ Up! products to your order when you purchase a prepaid subscription.
- You can purchase as many prepaid subscriptions as you want, but you can only redeem one at a time, per account.
- Uninterrupted Subscriptions: When you redeem your subscription at PaperPumpkin.com, you have the option to include your payment information at checkout to keep receiving your monthly kit once your prepaid subscription ends.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin on a month-to-month plan by clicking on the following: