I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine’s Day yesterday! I enjoyed watching TV with my hubby, catching up on some of our favorite shows, and crocheted after dinner. I was content. I have never been one to go out for Valentine’s Day. I do not like crowded restaurants, so I would rather stay home and enjoy it with the ones I love.
I am hoping my family is feeling better today though! Allergies have been going crazy because of the wind storm outside. Even Andromeda has red eyes, poor pup! I have one Kidlet who has been sick all week, so he has been quarantined to his room. I am sure he is ready to bust out of there! I know I would be!
In case you haven’t met Andromeda yet, here she is. She loves to pose and this is one of my favorite pictures from a few years back. During my Lives, she likes to whine to go outside. It never fails! Maybe I bother her too much when I talk, LOL! She is the princess of our house after-all and rules over all of us!
Have you checked out our Clearance section lately? There are a lot of fun items in there! Ribbon, embellishments, treat boxes, kits, Designer Series Paper packs, punches, embossing folders, dies, & MORE!
Click on the image below to view the CLEARANCE SECTION
Playing in the Rain – Project 2
This stamp set is available in the current Mini Catalog.
These are all of the Valentine cards I made for my guys. I used a lot of fun supplies. I also stamped the bunny for my hubby’s card onto a piece of DSP to give his shirt a cute Polka Dot pattern, then fussy cut it out. Each of the Kidlets have a favorite color. Blue for the oldest, red for the 2nd oldest, and green for the youngest, so I colored each character in their favorite colors.
- Sweet Sorbet
- Basic White
- Country Gingham Designer Series Paper
- Vellum Cardstock
- Stamp Pads/Markers
- Sweet Sorbet
- Tuxedo Black
- Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (Item #154891)
- Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (Item #154893)
- Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (Item #154883)
- Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (Item #154879)
- Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (Item #154892)
- Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (Item #154890)
- Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (Item #154887)
- Patel Adhesive Backed Sequins (Item #160387)
- Playing in the Rain Stamp Set & Dies Bundle (Item #160551)
- Thanks A Bunch Stamp Set (Item #160816)
- Country Bouquet Punch (Item #160382)
- Heart Punch Pack (Item #151292)
- Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder (Item #156505)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (Item #104430)
- Bone Folder (Item #102300)
Close Up & Personal
Subscribe to LISS today!
Make sure to subscribe to Let It Snow Stamping so you never miss another blog post. Every week I pick a stamp set and make one project every weekday. As an added bonus I also make videos for new techniques. The techniques can also be found under the Technique Corner tab. Enter Email Below to Subscribe!
When ordering use my name and the February 2023 host code for extra Benefits!
Make sure you find LISS on:
Facebook (#LISStamping, @LetItSnowStamping),