Oh how much fun I am having making cards with my new sets from both the new mini catalog and the Sale-A-Bration catalog!
Here is what I ordered from this catalog:
- Country Bouquet Bundle (Item #160377 Page 10)
- Share A Milkshake Bundle (Item # 160396 Page 12)
- Something Fancy Bundle (Item #160425 Page 17)
- Night of Navy 3/8” Bordered Ribbon (Item #160581 Page 31)
- Regency Park 6”x6” Designer Series Paper (Item #160559 Page 31)
- Ballet Beauty (Item #160502 Page 46)
- Legendary Ride Bundle (Item #160763 Page 69)
I also loaded up on cardstock and more sequins from the Annual Catalog to reach my Sale-A Bration goals.
During Sale-A-Bration, with every $50 or $100 purchase (before taxes and shipping) you are able to earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product!
Now, I have everything I need to create lots of smiles this winter and spring!
As for playing with my new toys, I will give you a hint as to what I am making today!
Who doesn’t need a good “guy” card to have on hand? I won’t add the greeting until I am ready to send it, just to personalize it a bit more.
Can you tell that Night of Navy is one of my favorite colors? I buy almost every paper pack that uses Night of Navy, and Regency Park 6”x6” (Item #160559) made good use of the color! Not only do I have these wonderful prints, but I also have fun floral patterns for more delicate cards in this DSP pack.
In my next post I will show you the final product using the Legendary Ride bundle with the Regency Park 6”x6” DSP!
Have an awesome day and happy stamping!