Happy Wonderful Wednesday!!
It is snowing here in Northern Illinois and I couldn’t be happier! I was growing tired of seeing the dormant grass day in and day out. We haven’t had much snow this year and I am happy to see everything covered in a blanket of white!
Beautifully Happy Sale-A-Bration set
This stamp set is part of the current 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalog and quantities are limited! It can be yours free with a purchase of $100 (before taxes and shipping)! Now, let’s get a look at today’s project!
Today I chose to do a fun fold and with that, I did a YouTube live instead of step-by-step written instructions. Below is the supply list so you can prep before watching the video, if you would like to create along side of me.
- Card Base – Blackberry Bliss
- 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 2″ and at 7-1/2″
- Card Front
- DSP Top, 1-3/4″ x 4″
- DSP Bottom, 3-1/4″ x 4″
- Image Layer
- White, at least 3″ x 4-1/4″ to allow for die cutting
- Blackberry Bliss, at least 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ to allow for die cutting
- Sentiment Layer
- White, 7/8″ in height
- Blackberry Bliss, 1-1/8″ in height
- Inside Mat
- White, 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Stamp Pads/Markers
- Basic Gray
- Old Olive
- Daffodil Delight
- Blackberry Bliss
- Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (Item #144220)
- Brushed Brass Butterflies (Item #158136)
- Deckled Rectangles Dies (Item #159173)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (Item #104430)
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool (Item #122334)
Let’s Make This!
Up close & Personal
I hope you enjoyed today’s Beautifully Happy card! If you recreate this card, please tag it on Facebook using #LISStamping or share it on the group page @lisstamping!
Have a Stamptastic Day!
Subscribe to LISS today!
Make sure to subscribe to Let It Snow Stamping so you never miss another blog post. Every week I pick a stamp set and make one project every weekday. As an added bonus I also make videos for new techniques. The techniques can also be found under the Technique Corner tab. Enter Email Below to Subscribe!
When ordering use my name and the January 2023 host code for extra Benefits!
Make sure you find LISS on:
Facebook (#LISStamping, @LetItSnowStamping),